Spring Development Program - 2011 to 2013 Birth Years
Spring Player Development focuses on improving the foundational skating skill of athletes via the Perfect Skating Program. Following this, Small Area Movement program elements build enhanced speed, direction change, quickness and stick skills in a variety of game contexts.
This program will also include a play component where athletes can practice their new skills in a 30 min game situation after each session.
Key points on the program include:
- PS trained instructors with a focus on exceptional communication, technical knowledge and elite hockey experience
- 4:1 player to instructor ratio and only 12 players on ice providing quality feedback on every repetition
- 18 hours of on-ice instruction
- Perfect Skating Programming to establish improved skating technique and performance
- Small Area Movement instruction enhance speed, decelerative capacity and stick skills
- 9 hours of game play (30 mins per session)
- Perfect Skating Jersey and Socks
- Use the Method like our +350 NHL players
$1,850 + GST
**Please Contact Prior to Registration**